Video workshops about making solo spoken word theatre commissioned by Durham University for 11-18 year old Arts Award students.
I am an experienced facilitator of workshops for adults, in:
- Writing poetry
- Spoken word performance
- Blackout, erasure and found poetry
- Collage for wellbeing
I am co-lead artist on Celebrating Change, a digital storytelling project funded by Arts Council England that teaches creative memoir, poetry writing and film-making to Middlesbrough residents.
I am primary workshop leader in performance skills for the Tees Women Poets collective.
I have delivered workshops and courses on behalf of
- The Forge
- Sunderland Culture
- Sunderland Creative Writing Festival
- Blackhall Community Centre/East Durham Creates
- Hartlepool Libraries
- Crossing The Tees Literature Festival
- Stockton Libraries
- Staying Out, ARC
- Hartlepool History Then And Now
- Durham University Arts Award/Summer In The City
- Watercliffe Academy